What is CRM?
CRM stands for customer relationship management and its purpose is to manage the relationship with our customers and how to respond to their needs and requests in the best way. This will make our business more successful. CRM is the strategy of how to interact and actively participate with customers. A successful CRM sees the business from the customer's point of view and considers the customer's experience in its planning. Looking from the customer's point of view will help you see the gaps and opportunities in your business and consider more effective strategies and processes for the organization. It should be considered that CRM is not just a software. Today, this topic is reduced to a tool that allows organizations to focus more on the activities and relationships related to their customers, buyers, suppliers and colleagues, but in fact, the concept of customer relationship management starts from the strategy level and finally These softwares are a tool to facilitate the implementation of the organization's strategies. We all know how much a strong and good relationship with website customers can help our website grow.
If you have a good and strong CRM, you can easily monitor the behavior of customers and plan for their behavior and proceed according to the wishes and tastes of customers and increase your sales more than before. Many companies active in the field of information technology, CRM or customer relationship management know that it helps to automate marketing, sales and services; CRM with this definition is very close to the field of technology (this group is usually trying to buy customer relationship management software instead of establishing a customer relationship management system). Another part of management activists emphasize that CRM is an attitude with emphasis on creating, maintaining, developing and deepening the relationship with customers. In this attitude, modern technologies may or may not be used. There are even books in the field of CRM that have not made any serious reference to the possibility of using technology in this field in order to emphasize the management aspects of customer relationship management.
These people start defining the history of CRM and customer relationship management with the words of Peter Drucker: The goal of every business is to create and keep customers.
This type of discussion is so serious that many books in the field of customer relationship management use such titles in their explanations to emphasize being moderate: CRM - A Balanced Approach or customer relationship management with a balanced view and Simultaneous attention to managerial aspects and technological aspects. Types of CRM Four types of CRM are used in organizations: Strategic CRM: Shapes your business strategy in the field of customer-centricity and helps you to attract new customers and keep your current customers satisfied and profitable. This strategy plays a very colorful role in your organization because it creates the correct customer-oriented organizational processes and culture in your business. Operational CRM: Manages operations and automation of customer service processes such as marketing, sales, and after-sales service processes. There are processes in the organization by which you respond to the needs of your customers in different situations when they are in contact with you, for example, when the customer requests to receive his after-sales service, how the organization responded to him and the service he expected. presents to him.
In this way, you will get help from CRM software to manage the large amount of customer information, files related to them, etc. in a better way. Analytical CRM: The process by which you transform operational data collected from marketing and customer relations into information that helps your organization make process and strategic decisions. For example, the results of the sales of various products will help you find out which products and product features you should focus more on, or the results of attracting customers after a marketing campaign will give you insight into how to organize your next campaign more effectively. Interactive CRM: It is the interface between you and the outside environment (customers and representatives) that helps you create more value for your customers. In fact, the systems will help you to receive your customers' feedback, both positive and negative, listen to their requests easily and pass them on in the organization. Some communication channels include telephone system, email, SMS, chat, etc. In addition to customers, this software can also communicate with your representatives, distributors and suppliers. How to implement CRM? Implementing a "CRM" system is much more than installing a "CRM" software and customizing it. Success in the implementation of the "CRM" system requires modeling and re-engineering of organizational processes, analysis of requirements, setting goals and planning, as well as creating a culture in the organization. "CRM" software is just a tool to implement the customer relationship management system. Although it is important which software you choose to implement the "CRM" system, installing a "CRM" software is not the whole story. In order to be useful, CRM software must be customized based on your needs and desires. Otherwise, if you buy and install the best "CRM" software in the world, such as Microsoft, it will not be of any use to you.
To ensure the success of the implementation of the customer relationship management system, you must go through the following steps for this purpose:
1. Recognition and evaluation If it is not clear where we are, reaching the destination is meaningless. Therefore, as a first step, you should determine exactly what situation your organization is in. This work can be done through the evaluation of key performance indicators (KPI) and in-depth interviews with key people of the organization. Business model, mission and vision, marketing and sales strategies, human resources, processes related to customers and related organizational infrastructure are the areas that are recognized and evaluated.
2. Process modeling As a first step, the organizational processes that are supposed to be affected by the CRM system should be modeled. Prepare a detailed description of the different stages of your machining and also the workflow. For example, if you want a "CRM" system to manage your sales, you must describe and model your entire current process from the moment of customer contact to contract signing and order delivery. One of the standard software for modeling organizational processes is "Microsoft Visio" software.
3. Determining goals and analyzing requirements In the second step, specify all your desires and goals in detail. The goals and demands of the organization in the implementation of the customer relationship management system should be specified in detail and the needs of the organization to achieve the desired goals should be analyzed and analyzed. Requirements are exactly what you need to achieve your goals. For example, if your goal is to control the organization's sales situation, one of your requirements will be access to online reports. Determining business requirements and determining a solution that will satisfy the mentioned requirements will be done in this step.
4. System design based on "CRM" Now that the demands and requirements as well as the processes are defined, the MS-based "CRM" system should be designed in order to achieve the objectives and cover the determined requirements. Modeling processes and workflows, designing required analytical reports, designing forms and also determining required workflows are among the activities of this stage.
5. Development In this step of the implementation project, the installation and configuration activities of the "CRM" software, as well as its customization and development, will be carried out based on the information collected in the previous steps (system design and requirements, as well as workflow).
6. Establishment In this step, the "CRM" system is ready for launch after testing and final approval. Personnel training at the management and user levels takes place in this step. The training is started by holding a training workshop to prepare the personnel to use the system, and educational documents such as videos and models of organizational processes based on "CRM" are provided to the users. To reduce risk and manage crisis, make sure that users are comfortable with CRM software to perform their daily tasks and have no problems.
Monitor and optimize the system in real conditions during the installation time and at the same time as using the "CRM" system. Why are CRM systems important? Organization managers will be able to view useful information such as current sales, schedule of meetings and calls, pre-invoices, tasks assigned to others, results of marketing and advertising activities, etc. The company's experts will also see all their daily activities in the organization by means of Kartable, which can be personalized according to their needs, so that they can plan their daily activities easily. Kartabal is a useful tool for quickly accessing various information in CRM software and increasing productivity. Also, in the customer relationship management software, according to the yellow, green, gray and red icons, they can be informed about the work status of their colleagues regarding these sales and how to communicate with the customer.
This feature is very important in the use of cloud CRM (CRM) software in order to promote the sale of services and products in the company. What does CRM offer us? Customers often raise expectations that are reasonable and should be answered, but responding to these expectations will be possible when we have a correct understanding of the customer's needs and feelings; This is exactly where CRM comes to the aid of companies. This software helps companies to register a large number of customers in their systems, follow up with them, monitor all customer communication history and their activities in social networks, and as a result, communicate with customers in a better way. to manage You can analyze the data you collect during application usage and provide customized experiences that meet a higher level of customer expectations and build lasting relationships with customers.
CRM Programming and Design at Narenji Group
At Narenji Group, we specialize in the production and programming of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) systems. CRM is a vital tool for the success of any organization and business. This system helps enhance your interactions with customers and gather better insights from them.
The benefits of using CRM include improving customer experience, increasing sales, optimizing marketing processes, and enhancing organizational productivity. While every organization has its unique needs and activities, CRM can serve as a versatile platform that assists you in connecting with customers in the best possible way.
If you need consultation or more information about specific products or projects, we would be happy to assist and provide the necessary details.
For more information and a free consultation, feel free to contact our team: Engineer Ghorbani +989119171500.